A decent starter for 4, or a wholesome meal for 2!
- 4 tomatoes
- 200 g Tofu (firm)
- 2 teaspoon agave syrup
- 2 teaspoon dried basil
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- fresh basil
- 1 grated lemon zest
- salt, pepper
- Dry tofu with paper towel and cut into 1/2 cm thick slices.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and fry tofu from both sides for about 3 minutes.
- Turn of heat and add agave syrup as well as dried basil. caramelize for about 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper. Put aside. Let cool.
- Slice tomatoes and put on plates.
- Place the cold tofu on tomatoes and top with fresh basil.
- Sprinkle some olive oil and some balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper and eventually sprinkle lemon zest.
- Yum yum!
Share this Recipe