filled or as a side dish – yummy!
- 2 1/3 cup wheat flour
- 1 package dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup lukewarm water
- sesame to sprinkle
- water to spread
- Combine all ingredients (except sesame) and knead a flexible and smooth and non-sticky dough (take more flour if necessary).
- Flour the dough and let rest on a warm place for about 45 minutes.
- Then form 8 (or 10) round and flat rolls and place them on a baking sheet (use baking parchment).
- Let rest for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Spread with water and sprinkle with sesame.
- Bake in the preheated oven, 435°F, for about 10 minutes.
- Yum yum immediately or later, when your pita rolls are cooled down.
Share this Recipe